Format & Call Letters
Today's Hot Country - Hot Country 94.1
Hot Country 94.1 plays the biggest Country music artists in America today.
Hot Country 94.1 targets affluent listeners 25 to 54 years old in their prime spending years.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
HOT COUNTRY emphasizes popular, current songs and mixes in top-testing songs from the late 1990s and 2000s. Hot Country draws a young, active segment of the Country audience.
Great artist, great songs! Hot Country 94.1 listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Luke Bryan,Carrie Underwood, Maren Morris,Thomas Rhett, Luke Combs, Kelsea Ballerini, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum, Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Jason Aldean, Brothers Osborne, Chris Young, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and many more.
The Hot Country 94.1 Country music format is a very popular choice for listeners at work.
Hot Country 94.1 provides local and CBS News. Plus local sports and every pitch of Cardinals Baseball lives here! Tune into Hot Country 94.1 for every game of Cardinals Baseball this season!
Hot Country 94.1 allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
Hot Country 94.1 has a wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Hot Country 94.1 targets affluent consumers in the 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Hot Country 94.1 has more.females listening than males.
Occupation: Hot Country 94.1 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: Hot Country 94.1 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: Hot Country 94.1 listeners are well educated. The majority of Hot Country 94.1 listeners have attended or completed college or more.
Investments: Hot Country 94.1 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: Hot Country 94.1 attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with Hot Country 94.1.
Hot Country 94.1 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Hot Country 94.1 targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Hot Country 94.1 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
Hot Country 94.1 Listeners Have Purchasing Power
Hot Country 94.1 targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
Hot Country 94.1 is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an active audience in their prime purchasing years.
Here's Why Hot Country 94.1 Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Get more customers and increase sales with Hot Country 94.1.
Hot Country 94.1 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here