Format & Call Letters
Classic Hits - WQRL 106.3 FM
106.3 WQRL FM plays the Best Hits of the 60’s, 70’s and early 80’s.
106.3 WQRL FM is targeted to reach affluent Adults between the ages of 35 to 64.
Artist Profile: We’re playing the greatest hits from Superstars like Elton John, Billy Joel, Rod Stewart, Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Pat Benatar, Carly Simon, Linda Ronstadt, Queen, The Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac, Hall & Oates, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Eagles, Duran Duran, The Police, David Bowie, Rolling Stones, Phil Collins, Journey, Guns n' Roses, Eagles, John C Mellencamp, Marvin Gaye, Cheap Trick, Billy Joel, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Supertramp, Cyndi Lauper, Kansas, Aerosmith, Steve Miller, and Eric Clapton. 106.3 WQRL FM makes this format one that will stand the test of time!
The 106.3 WQRL FM 's Classic Hits music format has grown as one of the fastest growing formats in America over the past decade.
106.3 WQRL FM 's Classic Hits music format has also become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
106.3 WQRL FM allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
106.3 WQRL FM is designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
106.3 WQRL FM keeps you informed with Local News at 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 5:00 PM. 106.3 WQRL FM also features the CBS National News at top of each hour in non-local news hours.
The 106.3 WQRL FM 's Classic Hits music format continues to be one of the most top rated formats in America for advertisers.
106.3 WQRL FM has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Over 75% of Classic Hits listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Almost 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 65+.
- Over 12% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Almost 10% of Classic Hits listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
Gender: Almost 55% of Classic Hits listeners in America are male while over 45% are female.
Household Income: Classic Hits listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Over 26% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
- Over 55% of Classic Hit listeners have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: 106.3 WQRL FM listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are also employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: 106.3 WQRL FM listeners are well educated.
- Over 27% are College graduates.
- Over 32% have attended community college.
- Over 34% have a high school diploma.
Investments: 106.3 WQRL FM targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: The 106.3 WQRL FM attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends.
These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with 106.3 WQRL FM .
106.3 WQRL FM listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Home: 106.3 WQRL FM targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
106.3 WQRL FM targets listeners with purchasing power in Sonoma County.
106.3 WQRL FM Listeners
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 50% go out more than 5 to 6 times a month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Market your business to over 20,000 active consumers each week with K-Hits.
Consumer Spending Profile
106.3 WQRL FM attracts consumers that spent heavily in the following categories in the past year
Many of 106.3 WQRL FM listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased healthcare products in the past year.
- Purchased auto maintenance in the past year.
- Purchased vacations in the past year.
- Purchased tickets to concerts and sporting events in the past year.
- Purchased pet supplies in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
106.3 WQRL FM targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
We Live Here
106.3 WQRL FM is committed to super-serving the community.
The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
We're proud to have supported the following events: C.A.S.A. of Franklin County, Rend Lake Water Festival, Sesser Homecoming, Rend Lake Fireworks Festival, DuQuoin State Fair, Sesser Oktoberfest, Q106 Classic Car Show and FTD Good Neighbor Day.
At 106.3 WQRL FM, we love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
106.3 WQRL FM is extremely proud of its commitment to actively supports hundreds of worthwhile causes.
106.3 WQRL FM Coverage Map
25,000 Watts Of Classic Hits
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here