Format & Call Letters
Superstar Country - WEBQ AM 1240
WEBQ AM 1240 plays Country’s biggest Stars and Icons from the 80’s through Today.
WEBQ AM 1240 targets affluent Adults 25 to 54 with 35 to 49 adults as a core demo.
WEBQ AM 1240 features the biggest country songs and artists from the 80’s, 90’s and today. We play songs that most country stations have stopped playing – but listeners still want to hear.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
We play the Icons of Country Music! WEBQ AM 1240 listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as George Strait, Alabama, Luke Bryan, Garth Brooks, The Judds, Jason Aldean!, Reba McEntire, Tammy Wynette, Merle Haggard, Clint Black, and more.
The WEBQ AM 1240 Country music format has become a popular choice for listeners at work.
WEBQ AM 1240 allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
WEBQ AM 1240 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: WEBQ AM 1240 targets Affluent Baby Boomers in the 50-68 and 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Country listeners in America have approximately a 50/50 split between males and female.
Household Income: WEBQ AM 1240 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America has an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Occupation: WEBQ AM 1240 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: WEBQ AM 1240 listeners are well educated and the majority have attended college.
Investments: WEBQ AM 1240 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: WEBQ AM 1240 attracts listeners who actively participate in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with WEBQ AM 1240.
WEBQ AM 1240listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
WEBQ AM 1240 targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
The WEBQ AM 1240 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
WEBQ AM 1240 Listeners Have Purchasing Power
WEBQ AM 1240 targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
WEBQ AM 1240 is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an audience in their prime purchasing years.
WEBQ AM 1240 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here