Format & Call Letters
Talk/Classic Hits - WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM
Welcome to WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM Centralia’s Radio Legend!
WILY 1210 AM is a 10,000-watt Classic Hits Legend with an amazing reach! We also broadcast on the FM at 98.7!.
We’re playing the greatest hits from the late 1960s, the 70s, and 80s.
You’ll also find a great assortment of local sports as your home for the Centralia Orphans and Big 1210 Big Sports NOW! on Saturdays when we talk sports!
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM is targeted to reach affluent Adults between the ages of 35 to 64.
Artist Profile: We’re playing the greatest hits from the late 1960s, the 70s, and 80s. We play Superstars like Elton John, Billy Joel, Rod Stewart, Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Pat Benatar, Carly Simon, Linda Ronstadt, Queen, The Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac, Hall & Oates, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Eagles, Duran Duran, The Police, David Bowie, Rolling Stones, Phil Collins, Journey, Guns n' Roses, Eagles, John C Mellencamp, Marvin Gaye, Cheap Trick, Billy Joel, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Supertramp, Cyndi Lauper, Kansas, Aerosmith, Steve Miller, and Eric Clapton make this format one that will stand the test of time!
The WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM 's Classic Hits music format has grown as one of the fastest growing formats in America over the past decade.
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM 's Classic Hits music format has also become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM 'sis designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
The WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM 's Classic Hits music format continues to be one of the most top rated formats in America for advertisers.
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Over 75% of Classic Hits listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Almost 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 65+.
- Over 12% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Almost 10% of Classic Hits listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
Gender: Almost 55% of Classic Hits listeners in America are male while over 45% are female.
Household Income: Classic Hits listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Over 26% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
- Over 55% of Classic Hit listeners have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are also employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM listeners are well educated.
- Over 27% are College graduates.
- Over 32% have attended community college.
- Over 34% have a high school diploma.
Investments: WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: The WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends.
These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM .
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Home: WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM targets listeners with purchasing power in Sonoma County.
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM Listeners
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 50% go out more than 5 to 6 times a month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Market your business to over 20,000 active consumers each week with K-Hits.
Consumer Spending Profile
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM attracts consumers that spent heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased healthcare products in the past year.
- Purchased auto maintenance in the past year.
- Purchased vacations in the past year.
- Purchased tickets to concerts and sporting events in the past year.
- Purchased pet supplies in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
We Are Centralia
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM is committed to super-serving the community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
At WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM we love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
WILY 1210 AM/98.7 FM is extremely proud of its commitment to actively supports hundreds of worthwhile causes.
WILY Coverage Map
WILY 1210 AM
WILY 98.7 FM
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here